Benetti Fisker Yacht
OFFICIAL REVEAL OF Benetti “Fisker 50” concept – ready to be built
-A 164 feet superyacht concept designed by Henrik Fisker
-Dynamic sporty three decks
-Offering ultimate luxury living on board
-Convertible upper deck from movie theatre to gym area
-Advanced solar panels provide ambient deck lighting, using solar power stored during the day
April 8, 2016 – SINGAPORE – Entrepreneur and acclaimed international designer Henrik Fisker and influential global superyacht builder Benetti revealed the concept of a 50 meter – (164 feet) superyacht, Benetti “Fisker 50”.
Benetti and Fisker have worked on this partnership throughout 2015 to fully engineer the feasibility of this production-optimized superyacht. The yacht has been designed in California and will be built in Livorno using an existing platform by Benetti, at the heart of the Tuscan coastline.
The Benetti Fisker 50 is a new breed of luxury yacht that integrates a new concept developed by Benetti’s engineering team with Fisker’s dynamic sporty design that embodies flowing sculptural lines, a unique front view giving the yacht its own recognizable identity, use of black carbon fiber to accentuate graphics and an innovative, visually engaging layout connecting the yacht with the serenity of the ocean.
The front view of the superyacht is distinctive with three stainless steel bars, unique to the Benetti Fisker 50. It gives the yacht its own identity by being radical, imposing and powerful. The captain’s window is accentuated with a characteristic white dynamic line. This is one of the recognizable style attributes of the Benetti Fisker 50.
The exterior design shows a dynamic sporty side view with a strong feature line flowing from the front to the rear on all three decks. The flowing lines are inspired by a perfect regressing wave, creating the visual of a sensual “rear” hip sweeping up like a wave. The yacht shows sculpture and proportions throughout, with a powerful sporty statement in motion. Extended carbon fiber shark fins give the yacht an aerodynamic and smooth appearance, and allow the functionality of incorporating lights to illuminate the ocean at night.
The superyacht offers ultimate luxury living on each of the decks. Every room is designed to enjoy optimized ocean views in extreme comfort and luxury. Onboard amenities include a beach club, spa, several bars, an ocean-facing Jacuzzi, sunbathing areas on multiple decks and water toys such as jetski’s and a 6.5-meter tender. A future owner will welcome 12 guests in six cabins, looked after by 11 crew members with comfortable staff quarters.
The main deck has a reception area with a seating and a bar facing the port. It incorporates a large living room with seating for 12 people, and a bar with chairs facing the ocean with floor to ceiling glass walls that slide open to enjoy the ocean breeze. At the end of the main deck is the master suite, starting with a library/office, bedroom and bathroom, all with generous ocean views. The master bedroom features a retractable “fold down” ocean-view terrace and is equipped with a fireplace, a royal bed, minibar, a huge curved TV and starlight ceiling. It ends with his/hers walk-in closets. A large inviting staircase leads to the upper deck.
The upper deck features a movie theater with a large screen and comfortable, reclining beds. During the day, half of the area can be converted into a gym by sliding back the middle beds and removing the chairs. The cinema accommodates 12 people, allowing all guests to enjoy a relaxing evening.
The sun deck includes a rear-facing relaxing area, a dining table, a bar and a dual-use fire pit or enlarged ice bucket in the center of a circular sitting area, all for twelve guests.
The yacht exterior has a dramatic body using lightweight carbon fiber accents, reclaimed wood, integrated solar panels and optional hybrid power. Advanced solar panels with a unique graphic for aesthetics, provide ambient deck lighting, using solar power stored during the day. At night, hidden ambient lights mounted on the carbon fiber wings provide light from stored solar power. The interior features advanced and sustainable materials, and state-of-the-art technology for automated controls and optimal power management.
About Henrik Fisker & Henrik Fisker Design
Henrik Fisker is an entrepreneur and one of the world’s leading automotive designers. Previously Fisker founded Fisker Automotive in 2007, where he launched the world’s first premium plug-in hybrid, the Fisker Karma. Best known among his creations are BMW Z8, Aston Martin DB9 and Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Among his latest creations is also the Lauge Jensen Viking motorcycle, Mustang Rocket and Force 1. Originally from Denmark, Fisker is now based in Los Angeles, and is the Founder of HF Design, a design and technology company with various automotive, technology and consumer product ventures underway in Europe, Asia as well as North America. More information can be found at www.henrikfisker.org.
With the highest growth rate among the world’s manufacturers of super and mega yachts, Benetti is an icon of timeless Italian style and elegance united with renowned building excellence.
Established in 1873, Benetti is the oldest Italian luxury shipyard. Every yacht is unique, built according her owners desires. Benetti designs, builds, and markets two product lines: Class – Displacement and Fast Displacement in composites from 93 to 145 feet; and Custom – in steel and aluminum over 45 meters in length. Benetti has facilities in Viareggio, Fano, Livorno and offices in Fort Lauderdale, Dubai and Hong Kong. Benetti is part of the Azimut|Benett Groupi, the world’s largest private capital luxury yacht group.
For media inquiries and interview requests with Henrik Fisker and Henrik Fisker Design, please reach out to email@example.com
Articles & Blogs
- Fortune – A $37 Million Superyacht That Has Supercar Styling – April 15, 2016
- Auto Blog – This is Henrik Fisker’s idea of a yacht – April 11, 2016
- Daily Mail – The ultimate party boat: Sleek new 165ft superyacht comes with its own cinema, several bars and the largest Champagne chiller at sea – April 11, 2016
- YBW.com – Car designer Henrik Fisker unveils concept for Benetti Yachts – April 11, 2016
- Classic Driver – Henrik Fisker dreams up a new type of luxury eco-barge – April 8, 2016
- Los Angeles Times – Henrik Fisker’s next supercar is a boat – April 8, 2016
- Super Yacht – Live from Singapore: Benetti Fisker 50m concept unveiled – April 8, 2016
- Robb Report – Car Designer Henrik Fisker Reveals Superyacht Design for Benetti Yachts [Q&A] – April 8, 2016
- Bloomberg Pursuits – See the $37 Million Benetti Superyacht Designed by Henrik Fisker – April 7, 2016
- TheDrive – Henrik Fisker Designs a Dream Boat – February 22, 2016
- Forbes – Benetti Yachts Teams Up with Renowned Automotive Designer Henrik Fisker – December 29, 2015
- AutoEvolution- A Sketch of the First Fisker-Designed Yacht Has Been Revealed – December 28, 2015
- Road & Track – Henrik Fisker’s Next Project Is an Eco-Friendly Superyacht – December 28, 2015
- CarScoops – Henrik Fisker Teases Superyacht Designed For Benetti – December 27, 2015
- Charter World – New 50m Superyacht Series from Henrik Fisker and Benetti – December 23, 2015
- AutoGuide.com – Henrik Fisker is Now Designing Superyachts – December 23, 2015
- SuperYacht Times – Henrik Fisker and Benetti 50m superyacht series concept – December 23, 2015
For more info